Posted by: Loren Coleman on December 17th, 2010
Children of Cryptozoology ~ 2010
” 1. Simon, son of Loch Ness Monster hunter Tim Dinsdale, has taken on the mandate of proving that his father’s 1960 film shows an unknown creature in Loch Ness.
2. Darwin, a music teacher in Berkeley, California, Tamara, a television news professional in Phoenix, Arizona, and Damian, a classical archaeologist and Egyptologist in Tucson, Arizona, are the children of International Society of Cryptozoology founder, the late Richard Greenwell. Darwin was intrigued by cryptozoology for years, and went with his father on various expeditions, as had the others, in later years.
3. Sons Justice and Robert, daughter, Suzi Rines Toth, and stepdaughter, Laura Hayes-Heur, are the children of the late Robert Rines, Loch Ness Monster searcher and Bigfoot research funder. Justice often accompanied his father on his expeditions to Loch Ness, and Rines’s children remain committed to the genuine rendering of their father’s Loch Ness legacy.
4. Malcolm, a sports news professional in Boston, and Caleb, a current university student and field docent with the cryptozoology museum in Maine, are sons of cryptozoologist Loren Coleman. They have gone monster hunting to Loch Ness in Scotland, to Nova Scotia, into the Everglades, and to other locations around the world. They keep the record straight when asked for their cryptozoological opinions by the media.
5. Erik and Martin, sons of British Columbian Sasquatch hunter, the late Rene’ Dahinden, are the safekeepers of their father’s copyrights and holdings, and oversee that the Dahinden legacy is maintained properly.
6. Lee and Jimmy Hickman are the grandsons of Bigfoot prankster, the late Ivan Marx, and, along with their ally Tom Biscardi, carry on their father’s unique form of Bigfoot interest.
7. Michael, Larry and Rick, sons of the Bigfoot hoaxster, the late Ray Wallace are the ones who revealed Ray’s wooden Bigfoot feet and are the owners of the fake feet Ray created. They and Ray’s nephew Dale keep strict control of the fakes’ whereabouts in their hands.
8. The children and grandchildren of the leaders and sponsors of the Slick-Johnson Snowman Expeditions of 1958 and 1959, Tom Slick and F. Kirk Johnson, have quietly continued supporting, funding, and asking the hard questions of zoology, biology, and the other sciences. They are deserving of being here, but out of respect for their wishes for confidentiality, their specific names will not grace this list.
9. As a child, Autumn Williams saw two hair-covered creatures, and as the daughter of Sali Sheppard-Wolford, a Bigfoot eyewitness, local researcher, and author of a memior on the subject, Autumn has likewise written a book and carried on in a family tradition of Sasquatch interest.
10. Lori Simmons and Mike Wallace, the children of Cascade Mountains Bigfoot hunter the late Don Wallace, are both actively tracking Sasquatch in the western USA.
This news has dovetailed with the news of a daughter of a Bigfooter, Lori Simmons, who has decided to carry on the work of her father:
After the passing of Lori Simmons’s Dad, Donald Lee Wallace, a man who tracked Bigfoot for 28 years, she needed to fulfill a promise to him. That promise was to share her Dad’s knowledge of tracking Bigfoot. It was Don’s dying wish to publish his book called Tracking Bigfoot. He was a man who lived in the North Cascade Mt. for the past 30 years and tells about his real life experiences….The book comes with real life audio of Don as he enters the woods and shares with you his experiences….Don battled cancer for many years and lost that battle on April 14, 2010….Lori Simmons fulfills her Dad’s dying wish by finishing the book with her Dad in spirit. Lori Simmons is the co-author of the book Tracking Bigfoot. She finished her dad’s book with adding her amazing experience in Bigfoot country with her brother Mike. Lori and Mike are both actively tracking Bigfoot, and recently Lori tracked Bigfoot with Tyler Bounds of BFRO in the North Cascades National Forest.
Lori Simmons Thanks Loren Coleman for writing this article!